Sunday, July 23, 2006
  My Love Songs' Collection.
[General]

I'm sure all of us have some songs that are truly special :) Here's my list...

My love songs' collection:

Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing.mpg
Az Yet & Peter Cetera - Hard to Say I'm Sorry
Barry Manalow - Memories
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are
Bobby Vinton - Sealed With A Kiss
Boys II Men - I Swear
Boys II Men - Water Runs Dry
Boyzone - Love me for a reason
Boyzone - Words
Brian Mcnight - Back at One
Bryan Adams - Everything I Do I Do It For You
Bryan Adams - Heaven
Bryan Adams - I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You
Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
Bryan Adams - Spirit Soundtrack - 08 - Here I Am
Bryan Adams - Straight From The Heart
Bryan Adams - When You Really Love a Woman
Carpenters - Top Of The World
Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
Celine Dion - To Love You More
Celine Dione - Wind Beneath My Wings
Chicago Hard To Say Im Sorry
Conair - How Do I Live Without You - Trisha Yearwood
Elvis Presley - Unchained Melody
Extreme - More Than Words
Faith Hill & Vince Gill - Let Me Let Go
George Michael - Last_Christmas_-_Wham
John Denver - Annie's Song
Jon Bon Jovi - Always
Karaoke - Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
Karen Carpenter - Cant Smile Without You
Keith Sweat - How Deep Is Your Love
Lionel Richie - Hello
Lionel Ritchie - Hello
Lobo - I Love You to Want Me
Memory - From Broadway Musical Cats
Michael Bolton & Kenny G - Missing You Now
Michael Bolton - Butterfly Kisses
Michael Bolton - Can I Touch You There
Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
Michael Bolton - Lean On Me
Michael Bolton - Said I Loved You But I Lied
Michael Bolton - To Love Somebody
Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
Michael bolton - Only A Woman Like You
Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin (1)
Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
Nat King Cole - When I Fall in Love
Notting Hill - When You Say Nothing At All
Paint My Love
Phantom of the Opera - All I Ask Of You (michael crawford,sarah
Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You
Richard Marx - Endless Summer Nights
Richard Marx - Hold On To The Night
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
Richard Marx - Should've Known Better
Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman-Something Stupid
Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately
Ronan Keating & Boyzone - Notting Hill - When You Say Nothing at
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
Savage Garden- I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You
Shanai Twain - From This Moment
Slow songs - Bryan Adams - When You Love Someone (Hope Floats).m
Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
Sting - Every Breath You Take
The Lion King - Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows It But Me
Troggs - Love Is All Around
U2 - Unchained Melody
UB40 - Can't help falling in Love
UB40 - Way You Do The Things You Do
Van Morrison & The Chieftans & Sinead O Conner - Have I Told You
Wham - Careless Whisper
Wham - Last Christmas
Whitney Houston - I will always love you
barry white - just the way you are
bee gees - how deep is your love
elton john - nikita (1)
love songs - Celine Dion&R Kelly I'm YourAngel
love songs - Take My Breath Away
modern talking - let's talk about love
rem - love is all around
richard marx - How Do You Talk To An Angel
stevie wonder - i just called to say i love you (1)

And there are a few more...
posted by Div @ 12:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Track with co.mments
>
Previous Post
Archives
Links