Friday, February 04, 2005
  Self Awareness…
There are some things we can learn from kids. And if the kid is Calvin there’s a lot to learn. The satire in some of the comic strips can really make us pause for a moment and introspect. There was one such moment I had when I read one in which Calvin goes about rumbling on the way people behave and are not self aware. The recursion in the irony depicted made the reading even more absorbing.

I am me and I have the many roles I play. The daily activities that I undergo/perform are not actually by me. It is the actor in me. The actor takes upon many roles and responsibilities and performs them lifelong. Then who am I? I am the observer. The observer monitors the actions that I perform. The path to cognitive thinking and self consciousness is by discovering this observer. Once discovered give it some time. Feel its presence. And know the real you. If you want to transform the actors then you must start from the source, the observer.

posted by Div @ 7:05 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Track with co.mments
>
Previous Post
Archives
Links