Friday, October 14, 2005
  Two rainy days, my laptop and me…
My laptop has become my best companion. It 'literally' stays with me during times when its too hot go venture out or too wet to drive around. Main aur mera laptop, aksar yeh baatein kartein hain…agar aisa hota tho kaisa hota, agar waisa hota to kaisa hota. I've spent the past two days mostly indoors. The mornings have been either cold or rainy, and has dampened any desire to get off bed. With everyone at home, its quite a laid-back air. Even during these mellow moments, there's something useful I've discovered...

Yesterday, I must've logged Z's for some ten hours. When I finally woke up in the afternoon I didn't feel quite rejuvenated. So, I got ready and instead of heading for a sumptuous breakfast spent about half-an-hour doing pranayam. Trust me, half-an-hour of yoga can be more invigorating than half-a-day of slumber.

Thus, the two-days-off were spent either taking rest or working on the laptop. I also went to the Puja Pandaal yesterday. There were so many devotees offering prayers and a band of folk singers doleing out mata's praises; the energy of the atmosphere there was very high. The sweets' times have started and is definitely going to stay for the next four weeks :) I can feel myself biting into soft pedas and burfees and juicy rasagullas...mmmmmmm
posted by Div @ 3:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Track with co.mments
>
Previous Post
Archives
Links